Freitag, Juli 28, 2006

Linkage


Sevgili arkadaşlar, dear friends abroad!

This post is intended to be the last one of "Wiggerl crosses the Bridge". At the same time it's a linkage between my presence in Istanbul and Turkey and my presence back home in Germany.

Well, I just want to note that I'm very glad to be back home again, to see the family, the friends etc. The only two things that make me feel unhappy is, that despite the fact that I can always return to Istanbul and Turkey another day, it will never be the same as it was - since the particularity of these ten months was mainly due to the friends I met and spent time with there.
Anyway, as I said this post is intended to be a linkage. First it's a linkage to the past: In order to tell you that I put a 'potpouri' of pictures I took on my two weeks trip throughout Turkey. (Now that I'm back again in Germany the upload for my huge photos doesn't take so long time any more as it was the problem in der dorm in Istanbul!)
And second, I'm proud to inform you about my new webblog I created today. Since Wiggerl finally has crossed the Bridge, he arrived in another world and changed fundamentally. If you want to learn more about that and about what happens to him in (more or less everyday) life, please look out for "Lütfü crossed the Bridge" at http://havingcrossed.blogspot.com

Best wishes to everybody
Ludwig "Lütfü" Paşa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

My dear friend,ludwig, I am happy to hear you from your town. I wish you to be successful in you life and career and have nice time near your family and friends in Germany.
Well, as you posted in your blog I am also agree that we just have good or bad memory from the past and the story of studying and the time we were spent with our friends will never repeated again. So what will be better if we try to have good effect in memories.
Wish all the best.See you again here or there, No matter,take care and bye

1:21 AM  
Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

irreverent, iconoclast, liberty

http://telamamariablogspot.com

in Catalonia

Thank

1:42 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home